Lloyds TSB launches Enterprise Awards
Lloyds TSB Enterprise Awards
Starting and running your own business shows drive, dedication, and commitment - to say nothing of the ability to put plans into action.
Lloyds TSB are currently seeking out the best student and graduate entrepreneurial talent across the country.
Boost your business development by entering the awards. See below for the eligibility criteria.
Organised by Lloyds TSB Commercial and supported by the National Association of Colleges and University Entrepreneurs (NACUE) the Awards offer prize packages to help nurture and grow your business including:
- An overall cash investment of £50,000 to the national best enterprise
- Cash investment prizes of up to £5,000 in the initial heats
- Enhanced mentoring support packages at regional and national level
- Business networking and promotional opportunities.
You can enter if:
- You founded, or co-founded, your own business,
- You are either currently a student, or you have graduated in the past five years,
- You are 18 years of age or over,
- Your business is based in England, Scotland or Wales,
- Your business has been trading for more than one year.
If you qualify, and if your business has something special going for it, now's the time to enter.
There are two categories:
Best Start Up
Click here for further information http://www.lloydstsbenterpriseawards.com/what-you-could-win/