Small Business Workout
The Small Business Workout programme aims to help existing business owners overcome the barriers encountered at key points in the early stages of the business cycle. The programme provides a customised and comprehensive programme of business support, including opportunities for business owners to develop new skills and have access to one to one mentoring and business networking.
The programme offers 4 support strands, these are:
- A company Skills Needs Analysis - pre and post programme participation analysis of how well the business is performing. This diagnostic will assess the views of the business owner and its customers and make recommendations for future strategy and development.
- One to One Business Mentoring - a dedicated business coach offering 6 half day mentoring support sessions to the Business Owner.
- A business planning clinic - a half day one to one session to ensure that participants are confident in the business planning process and are able to set SMART objectives for their business. This element will be especially crucial for businesses at key stages of development (ie growth, taking on new staff, building supply chains etc)
- Funding Application Support - Support with access to a range of funding opportunities for businesses looking to access funds from a range of providers.
- Business Networking Opportunities - regular opportunities will be provided for participants to come together to network to develop business to business relationships and to establish local supply chain linkages.
SfE has been successful in securing funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) to support businesses accessing the programme who are based within Leicester City.
For further information about the SBW Programme, please call David Ryan on 0116 2518730 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.