Looking for a venue to hold your business meetings or simply want to impress your clients with clean and professional surroundings? Then look no further, our meeting room facilities are available to hire by the hour, half day or full day.
For more information or to hire a meeting room, please call 0116 251 8730 or e-mail Baljit Nagra.
£60 + VAT per day
£35 + VAT ½ day
£10 + VAT per hour
£90 + VAT per day
£50 + VAT ½ day
£20 + VAT per hour
Prices for both the Training Room and the IT Suite:
£250 + VAT full day
£140 + VAT ½ day
Please note: No Parking is available with room hire.
Terms and Conditions for Room Hire
1. All bookings will not be confirmed until a completed booking form with a cheque for the deposit of 50% of the total charge is received by Skills for Enterprise. Confirmation will be sent together with notification of the date by which the full balance is required. Payment of the balance should be made no later than 14 days prior to the event being held.
2. Final numbers, including a full list of delegates' names, must be submitted to the centre prior to the date of the event.
3. The customer shall be responsible for paying all charges arising out of the booking including the cancellation fee. The scale of cancellation charges are as follows:
- up to 21 days prior to date of event - 75% of total room hire charge refunded
- up to 14 days prior to date of event - 50% of total room hire charge refunded
- less than 7 days prior to date of event - no refund
4. The customer shall be responsible for insuring all their own equipment brought onto the premises and for any damage caused to the centre property or fixtures, by any person, equipment or exhibits brought onto the premises by the customer. Any electrical equipment brought onto the premises should have the required PAT tested clearance.
5. All arrangements for the hire of the room, goods or services are made between Skills for Enterprise and the customer. Contracts may not be entered into direct with suppliers for Skills for Enterprise.
6. Skills for Enterprise shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any property arising out of holding a function or any injury sustained during the holding of an event arising from any cause whatsoever, or for any loss due to any breakdown of machinery, failure of supply of electricity or telephone, leakage of water, flood, fire, riot government restriction or act of God which may cause the premises to be temporarily closed or the event interrupted.