IT is a fast moving industry, and new technologies are emerging all the time, so it's essential for IT professionals to keep their skills refreshed and up-to-date.
Gaining professional accreditation is an effective way of demonstrating skill and competence.
This course provides learners with an introduction to using Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, and prepares them for the MCSE/MCSA exam 70-290: Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Environment.
They'll learn about all aspects of managing Windows Server 2003, including licensing, installation and configuration.
‘Show Me How' allows you to access instructional demonstrations from all courses in the series. Simulations teach you to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied, and a skill assessment generates a learning ‘path' which is customised based on your results.
You can start the course straight away and access it at any time, providing you have the use of a computer with an Internet connection. The course is available for six months from the date first accessed.
What will you get from this course?
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Take the MCSE/MCSA exam 70-290: Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Environment
- Install and configure Windows Server 2003
- Manage disks and server hardware
- Configure and control resource access
- Manage Terminal Services and Web services
- Use server management tools
- Monitor performance and security
- Create and implement a disaster recovery plan
Duration : 54 hours
£75.00 + vat