Create professional-looking documents with Word XP. Learn the basics then take advantage of Word's more advanced features and functions, from inserting headers and creating tables to using templates and smart tags.
Well-presented, accurately written documents improve the credibility of your business and can help to communicate who you are as a company.
You can start your online course straight away and access it at any time, providing you have access to a computer with an internet connection. The course is available for 6 months from the date first accessed.
The course will show you how Word's features and functions work, and then you can practice them for yourself. You can work through the course at your own pace.
- Introducing Word XP - Word and office assistant, screen components, navigation tools, creating documents
- Moving & Copying Text - moving and copying text, opening, saving and closing
- Formatting Text - basic text formatting, automated formatting, formatting pagagraphs
- Document Layout Features - formatting with tabs, creating, modifying and formatting tables, page design, working with columns, headers and footers
- Graphic Tools - clip art, graphics and text enhancements, drawing tools
- Proofing & Printing Documents - proofing tools, find and replace, printing documents, autocorrect features, envelopes and labels
- Outlining and Templates - outlining, working with templates, working with smart tags
- File Management & Web Tools - file management techniques, creating web pages, documents and email
Duration: 8 Hours
£29.99 + vat