Create professional-looking documents with Word 2003. Learn the basics then take advantage of Word's more advanced features and functions, from inserting headers and creating tables to manipulating graphics.
Well-presented, accurately written documents improve the credibility of your business and can help to communicate who you are as a company.
You can start your online course straight away and access it at any time, providing you have access to a computer with an internet connection. The course is available for 6 months from the date first accessed.
The course will show you how Word's features and functions work, and then you can practice them for yourself. You can work through the course at your own pace.
- Introducing Word 2003 - introducing Word, screen components, navigation tools, creating documents, opening, saving and closing
- Task Panes & Smart Tags - task panes and smart tags
- Basic Formatting - moving and copying text, basic text formatting, automated formatting, formatting paragraphs, formatting with tabs, working with columns
- Advanced Formatting - page design, working with templates, template and design gallery, working with styles, outlining documents, macros
- Graphics in Documents - clip art, borders and WordArt, drawing tools, watermarks
- Proofing & Printings - proofing tools, autocorrect, find and replace, printing documents, envelopes and labels
Duration: 8 Hours
£29.99 + vat