This course will help businesses master the basics of Microsoft PowerPoint XP. PowerPoint is a presentation package that allows users to create, modify, print and deliver engaging visual presentations at meetings, conferences and over the internet.
This course shows employees how to use PowerPoint to prepare effective presentations so that they can get their message across clearly - saving time and improving business performance.
You can start your online training course straight away and access it at any time, providing you have access to a computer with an internet connection. The course is available for 6 months from the date first accessed.
The Microsoft PowerPoint course will show you how how the main features and functions work, which you can then practice for yourself. You are in control at all times, so you can work through the course at your own pace.
- PowerPoint XP Basics - introducing PowerPoint, screen components, view buttons
- Creating, Saving & Closing Files - opening, saving and closing, creating new presentations, editing existing presentations
- Slide Design - slide view, outline view, arranging slides, slide layout
- Templates & Drawing Tools - templates, drawing tools
- Presentation Masters - title master, headers and footers, slide master, speaker notes and handouts
- Charts & Tables - creating charts, enhancing charts, tables
- Slide Shows & Printing - working with slide shows, spell checking and printing
Duration: 5 Hours
£29.99 + vat