Access 2003 is a database management programme that makes it easy to store and find information, analyse data and create accurate reports. Building on a basic understanding of database theory and planning, this MS access training course course will explain how to create tables and populate them with data, organise information, use filters and sort data, create relationships between tables, and import data from other sources.
You can start your online course straight away and access it at any time, providing you have access to a computer with an internet connection. The course is available for six months from the date first accessed.
Simple instructions guide you through a series of step-by-step, simulated activities and a number of consolidation tasks help you to practise what you have learnt. You are in control at all times, so you can work through the course at your own pace and focus on the modules you are most interested in, or least familiar with.
- Access 2003 Basics - introducing Access, database objects
- Working with Tables - data entry and navigation, building tables, modifying the table design, working with records, importing data, relational databases
- Working with Forms - creating, modifying and formatting forms
- Working with Queries - creating queries, joining tables, action and crosstab query
- Working with Reports - creating, modifying and printing reports
Duration: 5 Hours
£29.99 + vat